The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 231 made on Thursday September 2, 2021 at 16:45
tomciara
Loyal Member
May 2002
On September 2, 2021 at 15:06, internetraver said...
It's out of patent, it's a very inexpensive drug.

….and that is the key.

Ivermectin and hydroxychloroquine are out of patent and cheap.  That normally would be very appealing and a immediately embraced.

Hydroxychloroquine was put forward as having worked in clinics and was able to be prescribed by physicians.  Until Trump made mention of it, and then it was ridiculed.  OK, I get it, I don’t care about that.  But then, Mr. Fauci and others jumped all over it, labeled it very dangerous and ineffective.

Dangerous - as previously mentioned, it has been around since WW II, approved in the U.S. in 1955, is on the World Health Organization’s List of Essential Medicines, widely used in countries where malaria is common, and had more that 5 million prescriptions written in the U.S. a couple years ago. Labeling it “dangerous” should get your antenna up.

Ineffective - doctors freely reported successes in treatment of cases, both as a prophylactic (preventative), and for actual patients suffering with the disease. And please note that this was before vaccines were available, so wouldn’t it be worth trying?  The only “treatment” before vaccines was, stay home, if it gets worse, we will admit you, give you oxygen, put you on the ventilator.  That sounds horrible. Why not try what has worked for others?

Soon after this, a bat-split crazy thing happened, it was taken from the “off label” (OK for use in cases other than malaria, etc) list and physicians were unable to prescribe it and pharmacies unable to fill it.

Then ivermectin gets some actual clinical successes, and the same pattern.  “It’s for livestock, and people getting it from their vet are dying!” It’s dangerous and ineffective. Again.

Doctors, treating patients with Covid, seeing success.  Contrast that with health “officials”, administrators only… seems like the people in the trenches should be believable.  But their actual real life results were discredited.  It’s odd to me.

So the above few paragraphs I think are factual and I have not injected any spin, but correct me if I’m wrong. What I am about to say is only my opinion. Is it possible that the large drug companies, looking ahead to billions of dollars in profits from vaccines, could line the pockets of certain people, to discredit the inexpensive and easily obtainable, aforementioned drugs? I know it’s a conspiracy theory, but most people on this board are troubleshooters by trade, and look more deeply into things.  In my case, my antenna went up at first, then I started seeing a pattern, and then I did what I think normal thinking people do, and I connected some dots.

I know some of you will disagree with my conclusions, and I wholeheartedly encourage you to come to conclusions of your own, and do what is best for yourself, and your family.
There is no truth anymore. Only assertions. The internet world has no interest in truth, only vindication for preconceived assumptions.

Hosting Services by ipHouse