Up level
The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 227 made on Thursday September 2, 2021 at 15:52
drewski300
January 2007
On September 2, 2021 at 15:34, MediaImageAV said...
In the referenced Youtube video, Joe states he treated his Covid with:
"all kinds of meds. monoclonal antibodies, ivermectin, z pack, prednisone, everything…"

Monoclonal antibodies have been authorized by the FDA to treat Covid-19. The FDA authorized the use of this treatment because it works and it's safe. The monoclonal antibody treatment is likely what helped Joe recover so quickly.

Ivermectin likely deserves no credit for Joe's recovery. It's like getting bit by a rattlesnake and immediately treating the venom with anti-venom, a handful of Skittles and penicillin - and crediting the Skittles for saving your life.

I believe there has been over 2 dozen large studies that show Ivermectin effectiveness. Something like 100% of the people who take Ivermectin immediately following a symptom did not require hospitalization compared to the non-Ivermectin group. Everyone studied had co-morbidities (or something that teased out "healthy vs. unhealthy"). I think that's why people are losing their minds about not being able to use it as a solution. Part of me doesn't blame the powers at be. I would have to believe at least 25% of the population is unintelligent (not talking politically here). So someone needs to tell them what to do. Having mixed messages will confuse them and make it harder to have them do the right thing. Including not eating Ho Ho's every day. Which, BTW, frozen Ho Ho's are the bomb! These same people who heard Trump say drink bleach and didn't hesitate to drink bleach...

Here is an interesting study done with natural immunity vs. vaccines. I'm sure some of you will dismiss it though because it was from the alt-right science.org group. [Link: science.org]
"Just when I thought you couldn't possibly be any dumber, you go and do something like this... and totally redeem yourself!"

Hosting Services by ipHouse