The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 174 made on Friday August 27, 2021 at 14:04
internetraver
Advanced Member
April 2003
On August 27, 2021 at 12:55, iform said...
More fear mongering. It's all you got because you don't have science or facts on your side. Just innuendo and threats of a tyrannical government.

Stop touting that the vaccine is EXPERIMENTAL because it's not. Just because Tucker Carlson says it, doesn't make it so.

Let me ask you something, have you gotten the Whooping Cough, Small Pox, Rubella, Mumps, Polio, Etc.??? You haven't because your parents were smart and listened to their doctor and got you vaccinated against those diseases for your benefit. In 2014, some f*cking idiotic parents listen to some shitty actress and didn't vaccinated their kids and an outbreak of Whooping Cough happened.

If I may suggest something for you, please shut the f*ck up about your theories and keep them to yourself, you aren't changing anyone's mind. I'll do the same. Deal?

FACT, You're free to not listen and not reply in this country but if you want actual facts, here you go.

Have you heard of Edward Snowden?  He proved to the world that the US government was spying on it's own citizens.  FACT!

Mass surveillance of US citizens is happening on a grand scale.  FACT!

Biden is trying to expand these programs and many like it (such as expanding the capitol police around the world because they are not subject to the FOIA.  FACT!

I have never had any of those ailments you mentioned because I was vaccinated as a child.  Mrna vaccinations are nothing like those we received as kids.  Those have a proven track record with decades behind them, Mrna is new technology that we know nothing about its long term effects.  FACT!

I've never watch Tucker Carlson in my life FACT!  (but apparently you think you know me more than I know me)

Any more brain busters genius?

Hosting Services by ipHouse