The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 172 made on Friday August 27, 2021 at 13:09
BHuey1969
Long Time Member
September 2016
On August 27, 2021 at 12:55, iform said...
More fear mongering. It's all you got because you don't have science or facts on your side. Just innuendo and threats of a tyrannical government.

Stop touting that the vaccine is EXPERIMENTAL because it's not. Just because Tucker Carlson says it, doesn't make it so.

Let me ask you something, have you gotten the Whooping Cough, Small Pox, Rubella, Mumps, Polio, Etc.??? You haven't because your parents were smart and listened to their doctor and got you vaccinated against those diseases for your benefit. In 2014, some f*cking idiotic parents listen to some shitty actress and didn't vaccinated their kids and an outbreak of Whooping Cough happened.

If I may suggest something for you, please shut the f*ck up about your theories and keep them to yourself, you aren't changing anyone's mind. I'll do the same. Deal?

While I am happy for the 180 or 190 million, or whatever it is today, people that have recovered from COVID, I am so much more concerned with the 4.5 million people that weren't that lucky. Whether or not you want to believe that all these were truly COVID 19 deaths or not, it's still 4.5 million more deaths than would have happened. If you look at the number, the deaths caused by all the other factors, heart disease, automotive deaths, cancer, lung disease, etc, have not been reduced. Those unlucky souls are also still dying.

Hosting Services by ipHouse