The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 169 made on Friday August 27, 2021 at 12:55
iform
Advanced Member
September 2010
On August 27, 2021 at 11:01, internetraver said...
You guys just can't help yourself in ignoring the 180 MILLION number can you?  You know, the number of people who have recovered from their own immune system.

Do you guys think about the freedoms you have already lost in this country due to things like the patriot act and mass surveillance of American citizens?  Of course you don't.  After all, it's all in the "best interest of the people" right?  GTFOH with that bull$hit.  Now you think it's acceptable for the government to force private citizens to take an experimental injection for something they are quite safe from if they get.  You love when the government runs everything, I mean who wouldn't, they have such a great track record of success......  Once they gain that power, they never give it back.

This country is on the fast track to becoming China if people don't start to pay attention to what is happening and understand what the word "Freedom" really stands for.

More fear mongering. It's all you got because you don't have science or facts on your side. Just innuendo and threats of a tyrannical government.

Stop touting that the vaccine is EXPERIMENTAL because it's not. Just because Tucker Carlson says it, doesn't make it so.

Let me ask you something, have you gotten the Whooping Cough, Small Pox, Rubella, Mumps, Polio, Etc.??? You haven't because your parents were smart and listened to their doctor and got you vaccinated against those diseases for your benefit. In 2014, some f*cking idiotic parents listen to some shitty actress and didn't vaccinated their kids and an outbreak of Whooping Cough happened.

If I may suggest something for you, please shut the f*ck up about your theories and keep them to yourself, you aren't changing anyone's mind. I'll do the same. Deal?

Hosting Services by ipHouse