Up level
The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 169 made on Friday August 20, 2021 at 06:25
macnet427
August 2021
On August 19, 2021 at 11:39, phillyc said...
Log in to the URC dealer portal with your recently issued credentials. Near the top right of the page, click on Resources>Complete Control Resources. You will see a button to Download CCP Software.

However -- the version is 3.9.1127.2, which appears to be from early in 2020. I suppose this is better than the 2013 install file that I have (with errors as described in post #163).

But this link was not there when I first registered. So URC seems to be setting things up and maybe version 4.xx will be posted soon.

I have the setup program from 2014. I updated my laptop with the setup file that I received from the dealer and went through the updates to the new version that required the login ID. I went through that process and did obtain the ID and have signed in with my new ID. This morning, I applied the updates and now receive the box with the popup to validate my user ID. I entered my email and received the message that I was approved for use with future updates an received an email confirmation with my user ID and password. The version of CCP on my laptop PC is 4.11.0809.1.

I would think the old setup file from 2013 plus all the updates would get up updated to the newest version. I'm keeping my laptop up to date. I have it installed on my desktop where it was never updated to the version that requires a user ID and will leave that one as is.
Marc
High End Home Theater Enthusiast
McIntosh, Mark Levinson, Bryston

Hosting Services by ipHouse