The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 55 made on Wednesday August 18, 2021 at 09:57
ceied
Loyal Member
February 2002
i had covid i recovered, i will not wear a mask or get the vaccine. If masks and vaccines are the end all, you wear get them and dont worry about me. if you are scared, you stay at home. I have a healthy immune system and will not do anything within reason to destroy it.

life is all about risk and risk mitigation. My risk mitigation for covid is to stop licking door knobs and door handles along with elevator buttons. I have more of a risk driving to the cigar lounge and getting killed by a drunk driver, than i have of dying of of covid. I mitigate that risk by being a defensive driver, wearing a seat belt and generally obeying the rules of the road.

the brain washing, group think and communisim is strong in this group.

FYI the largest class of people refusing to get the vazine is ... wait for it, wait for it, wait for it.... people with post grad degrees. you know, doctors lawyers, phd's.. fack check that bitchez!
Ed will be known as the Tiger Woods of the integration business, followed closely with the renaming of his company to "Hotties A/V". The tag line will be "We like big racks and tight holes"...

Hosting Services by ipHouse