The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 50 made on Wednesday August 18, 2021 at 01:37
tomciara
Loyal Member
May 2002
On August 17, 2021 at 21:15, Redbiker98 said...
Some of you are absolute morons. A friend/customer of mine is a doctor at a major hospital here in Houston, my cousin is an ICU nurse at another major hospital here, and here husband is a doctor at another one. They are not getting their info from the internet or from local or national media. Their hospitals' Covid wards are all FULL and the number of UNVACCINATED is 99-100% at every hospital.

This does not match CDC statistics.  Look at the graph I posted in Post 39, where the CDC CLEARLY shows vaccinated people are getting the virus in equal or greater numbers than the unvaccinated.

This is anticipated with a new vaccine - the six month interval is a key data point. This is where the results will show whether the vaccine lasts nearly forever like a polio vaccine, shows reduced effectiveness (i.e. booster shots needed), or in some cases, the vaccine actually reverses and begins to augment the growth of the virus.  Read Dr. Robert Malone’s work, as he was a pioneer in mRNA development, and knows it like few others ever will.

EVERY DOCTOR at these hospitals has had the vaccine. You think you are smarter and more knowledgeable about medical topics than all these doctors? Get over yourselves.

Every doctor… what about all the nurses and support personnel?  They should or must be at 100% too.  They better than anyone, understand the science and obviously see the vaccine as the right thing to do.

BUT WAIT… in HOUSTON, at HOUSTON MEDICAL CENTER, at least 117 nurses filed a lawsuit because they did not want to be “human guinea pigs” for an experimental vaccine that is not yet FDA approved.  They have since been fired.

In New York City, medical personnel are only getting jabbed at about a 65% rate.  Wait, these are the smart ones, the real medical people.

There apparently is more to the story that you have not read as of yet.

Stick to your flat-earth theories that don't put lives in danger, (unless you try to launch yourself in a rocket you made in your back-yard). Your inability to accept reason is hampering others ability to receive quality health care.

It's simple choices:
1. Get the vaccine and have a nice day.
2. Don't get the vaccine, but then don't go out unless you absolutely have to and wear a N95 mask everywhere you go, and keep the frak away from other people.

Good points here.  If you get the vaccine and wear an N95 you are in great shape.  Then you don’t have a thing to worry about, even if you walk past an unvaccinated person.

BUT WAIT… in a given day, I might see ZERO masks that are N95.  I see cloth masks with all sorts of great designs on them that are completely ineffective.  The rest have throwaway paper masks, also ineffective.

Shouldnt there be an education campaign to alert people who are deluding themselves into thinking they are safe, and may lose their life because of it?  This seems to me to be a huge failure of the medical community.

BTW, calling people morons kinda gets in the way of meaningful dialogue.  And someone with an opposing view may have some data you have not yet seen that adds light to the discussion at hand.  Very few here are morons.  I’ve been here since about 2000 and know many of these folks.

Last edited by tomciara on August 18, 2021 01:48.
There is no truth anymore. Only assertions. The internet world has no interest in truth, only vindication for preconceived assumptions.

Hosting Services by ipHouse