Up level
The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 41 made on Monday August 16, 2021 at 10:14
drewski300
January 2007
On August 15, 2021 at 17:53, davidcasemore said...
Vaccines have been the single most successful scientific advance in medicine in the history of the modern world. Anti-vaxxers have got to be the dumbest and most selfish people on earth. This includes liberals who think they cause autism and conservatives who think there's some kind of 5G chip inside the Covid-19 vaccines.

Yes vaccines can work and have worked. But to correlate those who choose not to rush out and do something that hasn't been proven to being morons and selfish is simply BS. Nobody knows why autism is rising at an alarming rate. Nobody knows why peanut allergies (insert your condition) are skyrocketing. They are desperate to find an answer and either accurately or falsely blame something they are forced to give their kids. The reality is that we have introduced more stressors, less sleep, shittier foods, and more environmental toxins then ever before and that is why humans are riddled with medical conditions that weren't around 50-100 years ago. It's not because we are "better" at diagnosing....

I know it's way easier to Monday morning quarterback but this article was published in 2015 and has some relevance to what's happening now. To blame the unvaccinated for the lingering of COVID is to ignore all other possibilities.

[Link: ncbi.nlm.nih.gov]

I chose to not get vaccinated because I maintain my health and am not in an age group that is most at risk. And I've also made the decision because I've had COVID back in May. Clearly we were taught that if you get the proper dosage of vaccine that you can move about without transmitting it or getting very sick. Both of those have been proven to be incorrect. So what now? Further lock downs? More vaccines? Booster shots every year until this virus become unstoppable? How about just being open to there isn't a perfect solution. And you need to assess your life and the people around you. If you feel they will be comprised? Get the vaccine(s). If you don't, take the chance. The world needs less people anyways. How could we possibly fit increased emissions with more humans....

BTW, taking something that was at first mocked by the lib's because Trump was the leader to now saying people are the lowest of low if you don't is comical to me.
"Just when I thought you couldn't possibly be any dumber, you go and do something like this... and totally redeem yourself!"

Hosting Services by ipHouse