The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 39 made on Monday August 16, 2021 at 09:11
tomciara
Loyal Member
May 2002
On August 16, 2021 at 01:36, davidcasemore said...
I have a book titled "Statistical Tricks and Traps" by Ennis C. Almer. I suggest you get yourself a copy.

1. The database on "Deaths After the Covid Vaccination" must, and does, include any and all types of deaths. These include suicides and very, very sick & elderly people who had so many pre-exisiting conditions that it would be hard to determine what actually caused their demise.

Dave, I don’t doubt your statement, but by all accounts the VAERS database actually under-reports the actual number of deaths by magnitudes.  No way you are going to brush off most of those as pre-existing, suicides, etc.  It is a very large number in comparison to vaccines of the past.

2. The Pfizer and Maderna vaccines are mRNA vaccines. These have been studied before for flu, Zika, rabies, and cytomegalovirus (CMV). As soon as the necessary information about the virus that causes COVID-19 was available, scientists began designing the mRNA instructions for cells to build the unique spike protein into an mRNA vaccine. That's why it seemed so fast. It really wasn't.

Again, that’s good info, but there is way more to the story.  Dr. Robert Malone is a pioneer of the mRNA process and has weighed in with data that can’t be dismissed.  He says each day we should be getting further from FDA approval, based on the events that are becoming more prevalent.  He said all the events were anticipated, but only time and testing could show how prevalent these negative events would become.

3. There are postings in this thread which mention lots of anecdotal evidence which is pretty worthless when it comes to figuring out what's going on. On the other hand, we know that 95-97% of people currently in hospital for Covid are the "not vaccinated" crowd. Duh.

Not sure where you found that. I am reading just the opposite in many cases.

I’m starting to think that there are no real facts being reported.  The network news surely is erratic in their reporting.  This comes from the cdc website, and actually shows more vaccinated people are reporting cases of Covid.  Perhaps unvaccinated folks have broader and more long lasting immunity, as some experts suggest.

[Link: images.app.goo.gl]

Last edited by tomciara on August 16, 2021 10:50.
There is no truth anymore. Only assertions. The internet world has no interest in truth, only vindication for preconceived assumptions.

Hosting Services by ipHouse