Up level
The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 36 made on Monday August 16, 2021 at 01:36
davidcasemore
January 2003
On August 16, 2021 at 00:57, tomciara said...
The VAERS database is not a partisan hack joint but the U.S. official website.  It gets a bad rap BECAUSE only an estimated 5-10% of actual events get reported.  This means the true data could be 10 times worse pretty easily.

The vaccine has saved many many lives. Yet I think Hertz was noting that vaccines NORMALLY take YEARS of research and testing before they are FDA approved, and this is a valid point.  Pfizer and Maderna only had months and this was unprecedented. Yet FDA approval is being pushed, and this is also unprecedented.

The FDA pulled a vaccine years ago after 26 deaths were reported.  Not so with Covid vaccines, which are about 5 THOUSAND and climbing.

I have a book titled "Statistical Tricks and Traps" by Ennis C. Almer. I suggest you get yourself a copy.

1. The database on "Deaths After the Covid Vaccination" must, and does, include any and all types of deaths. These include suicides and very, very sick & elderly people who had so many pre-exisiting conditions that it would be hard to determine what actually caused their demise.

2. The Pfizer and Maderna vaccines are mRNA vaccines. These have been studied before for flu, Zika, rabies, and cytomegalovirus (CMV). As soon as the necessary information about the virus that causes COVID-19 was available, scientists began designing the mRNA instructions for cells to build the unique spike protein into an mRNA vaccine. That's why it seemed so fast. It really wasn't.

3. There are postings in this thread which mention lots of anecdotal 
evidence which is pretty worthless when it comes to figuring out what's going on. On the other hand, we know that 95-97% of people currently in hospital for Covid are the "not vaccinated" crowd. Duh.
Fins: Still Slamming' His Trunk on pilgrim's Small Weenie - One Trunk at a Time!

Hosting Services by ipHouse