Up level
The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 27 made on Sunday August 15, 2021 at 22:09
Hi-FiGuy
January 2004
On August 15, 2021 at 17:53, davidcasemore said...
I've had both shots in March. I will be getting the third booster when it becomes available to me as I'm in a high-risk group.

Vaccines have been the single most successful scientific advance in medicine in the history of the modern world. Anti-vaxxers have got to be the dumbest and most selfish people on earth. This includes liberals who think they cause autism and conservatives who think there's some kind of 5G chip inside the Covid-19 vaccines.

Please don't wait until it's too late. Get vaccinated NOW for your own safety, the protection of your friends, family and co-workers, and especially for the under-twelve set that can't get the shots right now.

never gonna happen, i already had covid and like most people with immune systems i got over it, so if you follow the science my antibodies are much much higher than those that are vaccinated.
have to stop this mentality that if you get it you are going to automatically die.my 93 year old bedridden aunt living in a hospice facility had it and got over it with minimal meds.
you want to keep playing the vaccination game knock yourself out. i would rather die from covid than get the shot, i have lived a good life and have no fear of dying. my friends and family are doing just fine thank you

Last edited by Hi-FiGuy on August 15, 2021 22:16.

Hosting Services by ipHouse