The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 14 made on Saturday August 14, 2021 at 19:19
Redbiker98
November 2020
I pray your mother gets better.

There was a video a gentleman put out that said this best, and I'm sorry I don't have a link to it. Basically, his wife is fighting cancer and needed to go into the hospital to have something done to help, she had to leave after a few days because they needed the room for all the anti-vaxers that were more critical than she was. He stated that these people should stay home and deal with it and leave the hospitals open to people who have a brain and will listen to what the doctors tell us to do to help prevent getting it.

He said it's funny that all these Covidiots are turning to the very people they said were lying to them about the vaccine now that they are sick.

Maybe we could open up some of the closed hospitals and turn them into no-frills Covid facilities for the unvaccinated. That way the regular hospitals can focus on treating the part of society that listens to reason and does what the medical community recommends. It would also help reduce the stress our healthcare professionals are going through.

Hosting Services by ipHouse