Up level
The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 30 made on Tuesday August 3, 2021 at 21:38
Keith McN
August 2021
Similar story to most of what is posted previously. Found Brent’s listing on EBay then looked up his website. Drove up to Burleson and delivered my Sansui G-7000 and G-9000db along with a Pioneer Pl-520 turntable. Met him at the previously referenced gas station. Left with the expectation repairs/refurbishing would be completed in 60 days or so. This was in early March. After waiting 4 months and getting no reply to emails, voicemail, pm, I started a Google search and found plenty of information to cause me to be concerned about whether I may have been scammed. I called and left a very strong voicemail that I would be coming to Burleson to his home with the sheriff to reclaim my property. Received a text response almost immediately. He called me the following day and committed to getting the work done ASAP. Long story short, he completed the work as agreed. I picked up all of my equipment today at his shop. He demonstrated both receivers and the turntable. Everything looks and sounds great. Overall process was 5 months. Plus the additional hassle of having to hammer on him. Did notice his shop had rack upon rack of vintage equipment awaiting repair. That’s my 2 cents worth.
K McNease

Hosting Services by ipHouse