The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 133 made on Tuesday August 3, 2021 at 11:47
audvid
Founding Member
August 2001
When I complained, I received this email and subsequently, I received login credentials.
So many of you have been so very helpful here on the forum - like figuring out about null url.uni file and the urcframe.exe repalcement etc.. But for this forum, I would have gotten stuck.
I am not sure I am even going to upgrade and login.
I installed the original ccp. It would not open the ccp file I had. So, i simply uploaded the software from the remote and the original ccp software works just fine.

Hello,

URC has recently released an update for our software that now requires a certified login to use the product. To ensure that your products/system are programmed correctly and perform to our high expectations, URC has always highly recommended that the software only be used by trained AV professionals.

After this recent update, we realize that many unintended users were affected and have been unable to update their systems. We apologize for this inconvenience and have since created a process to enable people to use our software after they register with URC.

The link below will guide you to a Software Access form. Please fill it out with the correct information and URC will process your request and send a confirmation email. The approval process typically takes 2-3 business days and, when completed, you will receive an email with your login credentials.
(Please check your SPAM folder for an email from the urc-automation.com domain)

[Link: urcportal.com]

Thank you,
Technical Support Manager

www.urc-automation.com

Last edited by audvid on August 3, 2021 11:55.

Hosting Services by ipHouse