Up level
The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 28 made on Tuesday June 29, 2021 at 12:33
Vetman
June 2021
I just found this forum over Brent Huskins. I sent him a fully fuctional Pioneer SX 1250 in July, 2020. It had some scratches that he said he could fix. The unit had sentimental value to me. I paid a lot of money through Ebay to have it shipped along with the fee. It was over $900 but the sentimental value alone led to pay high bucks for cosmetics. After months of his lies, it was never returned. Ebay did NOTHING. There's a sale January 2021 of a Pioneer SX 1250 on his page on Ebay which may be mine. He is still operating on EBay. I contacted Ebay before they stopped receiving calls and was told they are not responsible for services. After six months the transaction dropped off Ebay so I sent them a letter in April 2021, which they never responded to it. Out the money and out the unit. There is no need to hire a lawyer to go after this crook but do you think I have a case against Ebay for the "Rip Off" in combination of letting this crook to continue to operate on Ebay? Also, I am really looking to drive to Texas to file fraud changes against him. Do you think that will go anywhere? I have copies of all his lies and receipts for everything.
SR Stockstill

Hosting Services by ipHouse