Up level
The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 27 made on Monday June 7, 2021 at 22:10
Unhappy Camper 1964
June 2021
I too have been scammed by this guy. Bought his service through eBay in November, hand delivered my unit to him, he had me meet him at a gas station. Same story as everyone else; he made a lot of promises and delivered on nothing, texts with excuses and stories that never sounded like the truth.
After almost 8 months, I told him I’d had enough & wanted my merchandise back, unfixed, so I drove back to Texas & he had me meet him at the same gas station, and he gave it back to me.
It was filthy, like it had been placed on a shelf and wasn’t even touched until he gave it back.
After I had the stuff back in my trunk, I told him I paid for a service I didn’t receive & wanted a refund. He played dumb, saying he didn’t know I had paid, but he’d take care of it when he got home. He then made a few more promises about issuing a refund but it hasn’t come.
eBay was no help; Brent seems to be well acquainted with circumventing their rules so they protect him instead of you.
I filed a dispute with the card I use for PayPal, hopefully they’ll help me recover the money.
I’m glad I got my unit back, not happy about the money part. Not happy with eBay for protecting him or PayPal for not caring.

Hosting Services by ipHouse