Up level
The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 21 made on Tuesday March 30, 2021 at 23:46
davidcasemore
January 2003
On March 30, 2021 at 13:44, tomciara said...
So you were thinking that $1400, after being out of work for a year, raises someone above the poverty level?

No. I was referring to the child tax credit which is estimated to cut child poverty by 50%. Please try and improve your reading skills. Please! I was quite clear in what I was describing.

Go here:

[Link: congress.gov]

Read the whole bill, and tell me the exact parts that you think are so horrible. Is it the help for the unemployed? The improvements to SNAP? Rent relief? Funding for vaccine distribution? Emergency grants for rural health care? Assistance for disadvantaged farmers? School emergency relief fund? Funding for COVID-19 testing & contract tracing? Funding for youth suicide prevention? Assistance for rural housing? Emergency rental assistance & housing vouchers? Funeral assistance? Support for restaurants? [this one is my favorite because a Republican Congressman took credit for it even after voting "no" on the bill!], Infection control support for nursing facilities? Native American health services?

I'll stop there.

If you're so upset about the COVID-19 relief bill, you'll probably go ballistic when you see Joe's infrastructure plans!

Meanwhile, the former guy is saying that the proud boys and the rest were "hugging and kissing" the cops on January 6th! (Every day I thank goodness that the orange blubber-butt is out of office), and it looks like Q-anon might be looking at the wrong people when it comes to child sex trafficking. It's not Tom Hanks, it's Matt Gaetz!
Fins: Still Slamming' His Trunk on pilgrim's Small Weenie - One Trunk at a Time!

Hosting Services by ipHouse