The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 1 made on Monday March 22, 2021 at 19:11
Cocopugg
Lurking Member
August 2009
Hello there! I'm currently looking for a remote control for my KDLinks A440 Android media box, running Kodi 19 (Matrix). I'm currently using a KDLinks AM02 Motion Controller, and while it's a pretty good remote control, it lacks back light function (needed when working the remote in the dark), the remote's on/off button doesn't do anything, the unit has a built in LI-ION rechargeable battery, which doesn't last more than a couple of weeks before needing to be recharged, plus there's no learning functions on the remote, so I have to use separate remotes to turn on and off all my media devices each time I want to use the media player.

I'd like for the remote to have an air mouse, keyboard on the flip side, lit keys, learning capabilities for at least 5 devices (power button for the TV, Android box, and soundbar, as well as up and down volume control for the soundbar). One of the biggest problems with the cheaper remotes they sell for these Android boxes, is their short battery life (probably caused by the lit key function being overused). I'd love the remote to run on 4 DOUBLE A batteries, instead of triple A's (like my trusty old Universal MX-450 remote, which I only need to recharge the AA batteries in them, once every 8 months or so). I know I may be asking for a lot, but can anyone give me some advice on what you think the best available remote today may be, for the list of functions I'm looking for? All comments are appreciated. Thank you in advance!

Carlos.

Hosting Services by ipHouse