The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 15 made on Wednesday December 9, 2020 at 14:06
somedayperhaps
December 2020
Hello guys,
I know this thread is old, but it helped me a lot.
I have an OLED65C6V which was in bootloop after it asked to reboot to activate DEEP COLOR.
I didn't choose to activate it, I was watching Prime Video through a Freebox (France), and the popup just appeared to say the TV needed to reboot to activate it.
So i pressed OK and it started to reboot.
Then it rebooted again
and again
and again
and again....
During boot-time, I had the magic remote cursor working, and I could get the STB menu. Buttons for accessing Webos functions were showing a floating message saying that the smart service would be soon accessible.
But the TV always restarted before accessing the webos interface.
Also during boot time, i had the screen working but the incoming video from hdmi was not displayed.

So I tried to activate the Service Menu with a Galaxy S5 and a bunch of specialized APP.
The TV is boots up either in FACTORY MODE or in POWER ONLY mode, but there's only the squared message floating left to right, and nothing works.
I can't get any service menu.

Now I have the TV that will only start in FACTORY MODE, or in POWER ONLY mode, and I can't get back to USER MODE.
I used the android IR Code Finder for NEC1 app to test the 65535 codes minus the one that turn off the TV, and nothing responds.

TLDR,
What's the pronto hex for IN-STOP ? Could this model use something else than NEC1 ?
Thank you !
Best regards,
Alexandre

Hosting Services by ipHouse