The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 4 made on Wednesday December 2, 2020 at 18:16
rpssat
Long Time Member
August 2012
One of my guys hit a water line once lol, but it was some ghetto ass non pro run most probably from the previous owner, lucky it was my other guy or the home owner that found the valve quickly.

And for my part in complete moronizm lol, as a profession C--band installer, playing with my own dish at home with a hand from my brother, I swapped my old dish out for another one, lucky it was a old dish I refurbished myself. But anyway, I usually always make sure to move the ladder before I go inside, we where having some issues we both were fed up, we both went in, and I went to go to a known satellite for check my arc alignment. And the dish stopped moving, I was like (hmm that was quick). Then I look at my bro and I I asked him (did you move the ladder?) And to make a long story short I smashed into the ladder with the dish and busted out a mesh panel! Dish works fine, lucky the Linear actuator stopped and didn't keep going and fold it in a half, and I'm just glad it was my dish and not a customers, first time I ever did that, and I hope it's the last.

Hosting Services by ipHouse