Up level
The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 3 made on Wednesday November 18, 2020 at 20:09
davidcasemore
January 2003
On November 18, 2020 at 19:12, Lowpro said...
"Joe Biden should not concede under any circumstances, because I think this is going to drag out, and eventually I do believe he will win if we don't give an inch, and if we are as focused and relentless as the other side is," Clinton said.

Well, he didn't concede because he won.

“Will you urge your supporters to stay calm while the vote is counted, and will you pledge not to declare victory until the election is independently certified?” asked Wallace of Biden at the first presidential debate in Cleveland, Ohio. “Yes,” answered Biden.

His supporters have remained calm. It's only the Trump supporters who are causing problems. And the election has been independently certified - by all fifty States, even though you will argue that it hasn't "officially" been certified, which is nit-picking because it won't change the results.

[Link: foxnews.com]

The only winner in all of this crying of "fraud" is Rudy the Vampire who is raking in $20K per day bringing cases to the courts which he's losing over and over again. Of course, the joke may end up being on him because Trump never pays his bills. I doubt that Rudy is smart enough to demand payments in advance. In cash. Because that's the only way he'll get paid.
Fins: Still Slamming' His Trunk on pilgrim's Small Weenie - One Trunk at a Time!

Hosting Services by ipHouse