The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 1 made on Saturday October 24, 2020 at 21:09
tomciara
Loyal Member
May 2002
I inquired if the homeowner could have his gardener trench from the house and around the fence line to install 8 outdoor speakers. With trenches in place I can lay the lines and make all the connections. Imagine my surprise, when I arrived to find a junction box on the side of the house, with eight individual three-quarter inch conduits run to each speaker. No boxes in between for intermediate pulls, some of the runs exceeding 200’.

The landscaper did all the conduit, and did not use any pre-fab sweeps, but just used his torch to make all of the turns and sweeps, so from end to end it was just 10 foot sections of three-quarter inch PVC.

I should have just walked, but I felt like my job was to get music in his backyard. I explained I would have to cut the conduit some places to make it work, he said that was OK. It sounded great when I was done, but when he saw all the cuts that I had to make in the conduit he was very unhappy with me.
There is no truth anymore. Only assertions. The internet world has no interest in truth, only vindication for preconceived assumptions.

Hosting Services by ipHouse