The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 39 made on Monday October 19, 2020 at 16:20
Malcolm013
Long Time Member
November 2004
On October 17, 2020 at 19:32, Brad Humphrey said...
That's pretty wild, I think you are 1 of only 4 people on this board that feel that way. Most people hate trying to program Apex - it's horrible! I myself tried to sit down 3 different times for a few hours and figure it out (In addition to taking hours of their training). I never could get the hang of it, make it do what I needed it to do. I gave up. Only control system ever, I could never figure out to program fully.

URC TC on the other hand gave me no problems at all. And could do all kind of cool stuff with that. To bad they are typical New Yorkers and only care about numbers & quantity. Don't do the hard numbers, they cut you off. But at least you can still use the software, get updates, and service your existing customers.
Which is what started this whole thread, C4 is the only dirty SOBs that steal your customers away and force them to another dealer, if they decide to cut you off. Or your customer has to pay thousands (or even tens of thousands) for you to completely replace the system. Most customers are not going to be 'that' loyal.

I was told by the West Coast Sales Rep that you can no longer use their Accelerator software once you're no longer a dealer. He basically said I can no longer support any of my TC clients and that I can reach out to another local TC dealer for support!
"Was it for this my life I sought? Maybe so, Maybe not...

Hosting Services by ipHouse