Up level
The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 2 made on Saturday October 17, 2020 at 19:36
davidcasemore
January 2003
It's only gained "incredible traction" in right-wing media. The rest of the World knows the full story, which is so laughable that I may have trouble writing this:

1. "Unknown Person" drops off a laptop for repair and never comes back to get it.

2. The repair shop owner can't swear it was Hunter who dropped it off because the repair shop owner claims he's legally blind.

3. Repair shop owner then looks at hard drive and finds suspicious emails regarding Burisma. Shop owner claims he is "scared for his life" so he makes a copy of the hard drive and gives one to the FBI and the other one to ...

4. ...Rudy Giuliani (!) who shares it with the outstanding New York Post.

You do know that our own intelligence people warned the President that Rudy was being duped by Russian foreign intelligence people, right? Trump just responded "That's my Rudy!"

You are too far down the rabbit hole. I'm surprised, really, because although we disagree on so much I at least thought you had a thinking organ in your skull. Enough to separate the full-on crap from the real story.
Fins: Still Slamming' His Trunk on pilgrim's Small Weenie - One Trunk at a Time!

Hosting Services by ipHouse