The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 1 made on Tuesday October 13, 2020 at 23:59
tgrugett
Select Member
August 2004
I am an Elk guy but an integrator first. We tend to do larger more complex security systems with an eye for top notch wire management and service documentation.

I love most things about Elk especially the programming interface (PC programmable, remote access for service, rules programming, Crestron Simpl integration, density for large system, tech support, etc...)

I need a second offering mostly for Crestron Home compatibility and smaller systems.

I used to do GE/Interlogix Concord before I switched to Elk but now Interlogix is gone.

I have done a bit of Honeywell Vista work mostly learning what I needed to help out good clients with existing systems but they were small keypad programming based systems. I was not all that impressed and really don't like keypad programming systems.

Vista and DSC seem to be the two larger players in the Crestron Home compatibility.

I would love opinions and experience on these two systems (or other Crestron Home compatible systems) from anyone willing to take the time.

Thanks!

Hosting Services by ipHouse