Up level
The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 1 made on Tuesday October 13, 2020 at 10:36
mrose
October 2020
Hello, I have an older setup with the XP-6 controller and KX2 wall panel. I recently installed a patio shade that came with a Broadlink RM2 Pro Plus V2 so we can control it with our phones. I'd like to connect the RTI setup with the Broadlink, but have so far been unable to locate a driver. As an alternative, I setup the broadlinkgo http server and can successfully raise, lower, or stop the shade with a simple HTTP Request.

I'm really struggling to get the panel or controller to make an HTTP call to the broadlinkgo server to control the shade. The HTTP Request object doesn't appear to support the KX2. Even after I opened the manifest and added KX2 as a supported model, it doesn't work as a command on a button. I also tried to get creative and use the Refresh URL (Image URL) as a driver command, but that's not working either. Do you know of any driver I can use to make a HTTP GET Request to my server? I don't even need to read the response, I just need to be able to make the request. Thank you!

Hosting Services by ipHouse