Up level
The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 14 made on Monday October 12, 2020 at 10:14
vwpower44
August 2004
For me Luxul was rock solid just enough for us to sell about 30k work of of gear. after about 6 months of so we started seeing problems with WiFi Connections, Routers not grabbing an IP from the modem, POE dying on Switches, Switches going back to the default IP (When you have two switches on a project this is a major problem), roaming between waps was a joke. No way to set power levels, min RSSI levels, etc. Not a real pro system without being able to control features pro's need. They even kept sending us new product with the exact same problems. Supposedly it took months to figure out it was a firmware issue. In the meantime they kept blaming other products, etc. I had to pull all of these Luxul system and replace with either Eero or Ruckus. All of the problems went away.

If Luxul and lie to us about firmware and the real issues I wouldn't trust anything they are selling. I replaced all fo their systems at my cost to keep clients happy. I have more hate for Luxul than I do any other company. We also sold RTI too so that should say a lot.
Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish...

Hosting Services by ipHouse