The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 28 made on Thursday October 1, 2020 at 10:08
highfigh
Loyal Member
September 2004
On October 1, 2020 at 09:06, Trunk-Slammer -Supreme said...
It's about that bad some times.

On one job, the Spectrum guy pulled everything apart in a structured can and left the home without phones and video. But his modem was working. While hanging from the coax...

And then, there's the lack of and bad communication & performance by people in CS and tech support. I had one job where the account was set up in May of last year, an installer came out to check the cabling. The previous homeowner hadn't used Time Warner in over ten years, so they said a new feed was required but he was checking from the wrong pedestal. Since it was a buried cable, they laid out a temporary one (heavy, not RG6 direct burial) and the homeowner didn't like the routing because it would have disrupted too much of the yard. Another guy eventually came out and said they had found the correct pedestal and said someone would call to set up an appointment. The second guy came out more than two weeks after the first, I never got any calls (I was supposed to be the contact) and it was a complete CF. They eventually sent someone who had a clue and he said they would be there the next day to bury the cable and drill under the driveway. The job took a half hour, but it took more than six weeks to reach that point.
My mechanic told me, "I couldn't repair your brakes, so I made your horn louder."

Hosting Services by ipHouse