Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 17 made on Tuesday September 29, 2020 at 18:15
Trunk-Slammer -Supreme
Loyal Member
November 2003
Fun day.

I programmed the remote last night and "thought" that it would be a quick in and out.

The cable box Arris DCX3600 isn't listed in the data base but as I recall, but the code for the DCX3400 and DCX3510 are I think they actually worked (both have the same 110 code set).

Problem is nothing wants to work. Nothing.

Using the codes in the data base for the TV and the AVR and neither work then seem to work then don't work.. I think the above "sluggish" thing IS a problem here. The same codes used in my MX880 work prefectly.

Then the guys cable box quits working. No guide, no access to the menu, NO channels. etc, etc. Reboot the unit and it is still screwed up (other TV's running on Moca boxes are working fine).

Apparently, Spectrum has been out to his house on numerous occasions, in an effort to have this crap system work properly, and every time one of their guys comes by something else is messed up.

Running Snap extenders for the HDMI and they always work until the cable guy comes out. I noticed today that the cat5e termination has been twisted and bent, and now the picture will nearly drop out now and then.

I HATE SPECTRUM!

Hosting Services by ipHouse