The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 11 made on Saturday June 13, 2020 at 20:06
goldenzrule
Loyal Member
July 2007
On June 13, 2020 at 17:50, Brad Humphrey said...
This is the reason why URC doesn't want the software in the hands of the general public.
They have not gone to any training, expect someone can just tell them how to do it in 1 sentence, and refuse to listen when they are told what they are doing wrong and how it should be done.

Dude posted 3 times after you hinted to him 3 times what he was doing wrong. Still didn't listen.
Then someone else comes along and explains how to do it wrong as well (and a long time member as well). WTF! LOL.

Amazing, huh?  I answered this same question in another thread where the guy would not listen, argued, and even called me an asshole or some other form because I said I KNOW what the problem is, yet he would not listen.  Pig head mother fvcker.  It was the exact same problem as in this thread.  I try to help when I can, but if people want to argue, or come in and disappear after I help them, I am just not going to help ANYONE anymore.  No point.  I don't have to be here and don't have to help.  No skin off my back if people can't figure it out.

Hosting Services by ipHouse