The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 15 made on Friday May 29, 2020 at 09:07
highfigh
Loyal Member
September 2004
When I was still doing car audio, I had a bout with PF and it sucked. Since it was Summer, I was also playing softball and since I occasionally played behind the plate as well as on the mound and 1st base, it really sucked. Every time I got up from a squat, it felt like someone had beaten my feet with a baseball bat. At work, I could get some relief by sitting on the counter with my feet hanging down, but it was back with a vengeance when I hopped down to the floor. I tried heel pads, since that's where most of my pain was located, but they didn't help. I was working on a car and realized that I was putting a lot of stress on my foot as I sat on the door sill and forced my toes upward, toward my shin. I decided that I needed to stop doing this and the pain stopped soon after.

Squatting isn't a good thing, especially for someone who has done our kind of work. Kneeling with stress on the toes isn't good, either.
My mechanic told me, "I couldn't repair your brakes, so I made your horn louder."

Hosting Services by ipHouse