The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 7 made on Thursday May 28, 2020 at 21:53
punter16
May 2011
On May 28, 2020 at 21:16, Fins said...
The self diagnosis is because I’ve just been putting it off for months thinking it would get better with something like new shoes, then tonight I accidentally stumbled across info that looks like it not going away without treatment. But going to the doctor, especially now, is a pain. A lot of non life threatening stuff is being postponed. So, I thought maybe someone here might know something about it and have something to try before going through the hassle of a doctor.

Unfortunately a doctor alone may do nothing for you. It took me 15 years+ to figure out how to not tear muscles when running and a year to figure out the plantar issue. This was with many visits to doctors and therapists. I finally was able to self-diagnose and minimize these issues with the summed advice from athletes, doctors, therapists and various on-line forums/videos.

My issues stemmed from 20 years of running on turf with bad shoes. Because it takes so long for the problem to materialize, don't be discouraged if you don't see improvements right away. I was surprised when my plantar issues went away after weeks.

You can get that Musclegun Pro ($89) in the link I mentioned earlier, have it in 2 days and be on the road to recovery! I'm passionate about this because it took me so long to figure out the issues with torn muscles and plantar problems. I'll be making videos soon that outline these fixes.
See our Youtube page for info about smart homes, great audio and more.

[Link: youtube.com]

Hosting Services by ipHouse