The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 2 made on Thursday May 28, 2020 at 20:33
punter16
May 2011
On May 28, 2020 at 20:22, Fins said...
Does anyone know anything about it or have experience with it? My foot has been killing me for months now. I’ve tried new shoes and inserts. But it doesn’t get better. I had an ad pop up for custom inserts (they send you molds then make you shoe inserts) and when I got to looking their site, I think I’ve got plantar fasciitis. If $300 mail order inserts will help, I’ll order a pair for each day of the week. But I don’t want to throw darts either at $300 a throw. Wondering if anyone here has experienced advice.

Yes. My morning routine that got rid of it.

1) Musclegun: Use it on your foot, achilles and lower calf for 2-3 minutes per foot. Use it multiple times a day but especially in the AM when you wake up.

https://muscleguns.com/

2) Stretch calves 3 ways: Soleus, Gastroc and then stand up facing a wall, raise one foot up the wall with your heel still on the ground and then slowly stretch forward.

Inserts can't hurt. I added inserts with arch support to all of my shoes that didn't have them.

It took a few weeks to see a difference. Before I started the routine, it felt like I was getting poked with needles when I would walk after waking. I now have minimal to no pain. Good luck.
See our Youtube page for info about smart homes, great audio and more.

[Link: youtube.com]

Hosting Services by ipHouse