The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 13 made on Tuesday May 26, 2020 at 03:36
Mario
Loyal Member
November 2006
Last time I looked into it was about 3-5 years ago.
I had 3 options:

1. Use local bank where bank did all the forms, approvals, etc. Loan was issued to the customer and customer had to write me a check. There was obviously no fee to me as I had nothing to do with financing.

2. Use financing company just like all the furniture, mattress stores do. There were NO fees or charges to me. I would provide the amount of the project over the phone, customer provided all the personal information. Approval was done on the spot and I would get paid. Those were usually the same as cash 2-4 year (24-48 months) deals with some being minimum monthly payments and others a payoff before maturity date. All monthly payments, fees, etc would be done directly between end user and financing company.

3. Use CC and give up 2.5%-4%. If a project is $20,000, I'm not giving up $600 in credit card fees.

Now before you ask how can financing company do that -- it's simple. They count of the large percentage of people not being financially responsible. The few that miss a payment or don't pay it off before maturity date are hit with the 29.9% or 39.9% interest for THE FULL amount with interest backdated to start of the installment loan.

Hosting Services by ipHouse