Up level
The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 11 made on Friday May 22, 2020 at 13:55
sirroundsound
November 2003

NOTE: Financing is normally very expensive for you. It's one of the reasons the big box stores normally won't touch the price if financing is involved.

This is the only thing that can possibly help you. Customers that need financing have no power, so they are typically willing to finance what ever you tell them the system costs. There are no discounts and things being sold should be very hard to find deals on line. Well protected brands only. If I was looking into something like this I would probably have a minimum dollar amount I would want to allow financing on, or I would be working with a company to offer payment plans if I was selling into a condo project where there could be 40 or 50 projects or more, but those usually just end up being added to their mortgage.

I don't recall having anyone ask about financing.
Even as the whole Smart Home technology becomes affordable for a lot more people, they generally are still home owners that either have credit cards that can manage decent sized purchases or they have a home owners line of credit they can use.

Hosting Services by ipHouse