The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 188 made on Sunday April 26, 2020 at 12:14
tomciara
Loyal Member
May 2002
On April 21, 2020 at 18:57, davidcasemore said...
I never said they did, you knuckle-headed idiot.

...bla bla bla...

Doesn't sound fair to me.

Thank you for your kind words. I don’t recall saying anything to make you defensive and ugly. Trying to have a civil and instructive conversation.

The tone of your previous post was that the balance of the Senate somehow would make up for three metropolitan regions of the country electing the president. That is not sound judgment. The 49/51% argument is irrelevant.

When I have asked you to explain how it works, or explain what you don’t like about it and how changing it would fix those perceived problems, you have resorted to name calling. That tells me you do not fully understand it.

The fact that you say it ”does not sound fair” also tells me that you really don’t understand it.

I know you’re an intelligent guy, and I honestly believe that if you dug in and spent a couple hours reading how it came about, you would come to a different conclusion. Unfortunately, I don’t think you care enough to do anything but parrot what you have heard.

I’m not slamming you with that previous comment. I am all for rational discussion and facts. I think that is a difference between you and me. I am willing to let you prove to me with facts that I am wrong. I think that you are only interested in the party line, facts notwithstanding.
There is no truth anymore. Only assertions. The internet world has no interest in truth, only vindication for preconceived assumptions.

Hosting Services by ipHouse