The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 10 made on Thursday April 23, 2020 at 14:31
ckleiman2
April 2020
Hi Jason,

I got as far as getting a device code from IR Tool, editing an .irp file in MakeHex and dragging into MakeHex.exe to generate 512 hex codes.

The problem now is to identify what these hex codes do? without having to copy paste and verify each one.

I downloaded IRPanels and followed your instructions to copy paste and clicked generate CCF file. It says it does, but, the CCF file is nowhere to be found. Further, the IRPanels files in the download at remote central only have 2 letter extensions and the third is just a _ and no directories created where CCF files are supposed to be stored.

Jason, can u look into this, please? In the meantime, I'm going to try running IRPanels on an older XP computer to see if that corrects the issue. My current OS is Windows 10 and these programs appear to go back a ways

So I ran IRPanels on XP OS and no more file extensions with 2 letters followed by _, but, result is the same. Copy paste hex code and click generate CCF and then program says CCF File generated but file is nowhere to be found.

Last edited by ckleiman2 on April 23, 2020 20:09.

Hosting Services by ipHouse