The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 4 made on Wednesday April 1, 2020 at 09:00
djy
RC Moderator
August 2001
On April 1, 2020 at 00:10, davidcasemore said...
I can't believe our Dear Leader called up the meth-addicted "inventor" of My Pillow during his press conference. MyPillow are the religious pillows which are stuffed with pieces of christ's underpants (pink underpants - Jesus was gay - Google it!)

So, apparently, god "ordained" the Trump/Pence ticket so they could put prayer back in our schools. Nothing kills a virus like prayer. It's science!

I guess this MyPillow guy was under contract with the LDS church to manufacture their under-garments (MyMagicUnderwear) but they dropped him for fear of him going off of the wagon and back on the meth.

"For the best night's sleep in the whole-wide world visit DumpTrump.com"

[Link: factcheck.org]

It would appear that ITDS leads to extreme levels of anxiety, resulting in bouts of random incoherent rambling. As such, I would urge one to add Mirtazapine and Amitriptyline to your list of drugs.

As for "factcheck", it really does rather depend upon who's checking 'the facts'. Take this story, for example.

One can prattle on about what Trump may or may not have said till the cows come home. The fact checking reporter, though, appears completely oblivious to 'the fact' that the sensationalist mortality rates, as suggested by the Imperial College study, have subsequently been revised down - by some not inconsiderable margin. Furthermore, Professor Neil Ferguson's modelling skills have now been called into serious question by other academics.

Far be it from me to tell you I told you so, but I told you so. (Note the date.)

Hosting Services by ipHouse