The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 10 made on Saturday March 28, 2020 at 21:39
Ernie Gilman
Yes, That Ernie!
December 2001
On March 27, 2020 at 23:24, King of typos said...
What is your ultimate goal here?

To have at least the last few (say, ten, services available for streaming.
Is your church gearing up to produce and broadcast sermons? If so, are they asking you where to start?

Yes, and the start is zero. We had nothing for this two months ago, so that's the start.

Last week the first live stream was done on Facebook by a member and her grandson who just decided to do it. Meanwhile, I'm out of the loop due to age and coronavirus.
Wouldn’t it be possible to record the sermon on the YouTube app and then post it on a channel for the church? (Btw, live streaming on YT, or any other service, is not great with poor connection, like LTE.)

I'm totally at the beginning so I can't answer what is or is not possible.

On March 28, 2020 at 15:05, tobe said...
No experience with it, but is something like this any use? [Link: bandicam.com]

This looks good, but on the way to the first trial I ran into the old problem where step by step instructions are given and steps are missing. The How-To tells you to select a rectangle area of the screen to record, then it skips the step of how to decide on the pixel count you want and how to choose it.

I'll figure it out but not for tomorrow.

OBS is the next one I'll look at.
A good answer is easier with a clear question giving the make and model of everything.
"The biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place." -- G. “Bernie” Shaw

Hosting Services by ipHouse