The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 3 made on Thursday March 19, 2020 at 09:16
highfigh
Loyal Member
September 2004
On March 18, 2020 at 17:41, sceneselect said...
I don’t know if it is people panicking and realizing their situations or mortality but we had a doozy today.
We scheduled Comcast to come look at the signal levels for a job and the tech was probably the biggest tool in the shed. The Luxul router we installed was having some sort of throttling and only putting out 180mbps.
Before we knew it was the router we started to swap the modem from the Gateway to a Arris SB8200. In the middle of the install and call with CXI the tech just disconnects the modem and runs his signal test, proceeds to tell the customer our tech is garbage, and starts trash talking.
After we got our modem in he continues to slip her a business card, continue to bad mouth us, and then leaves.
Because the client went to a Speedtest website with the Comcast guy she got it in her head that we could never compete with this guy.
After we went to get a new router (UniFi DreamCast router), hook it up, show here we are getting 680mbps, she looses it and has us undo everything and started freaking out.
I’m pretty sure her prescription ran out or something but screw those people and $&@€ that tech.

Call Dispatch and ask for a manager, so you can let him know how much you enjoyed the experience.
My mechanic told me, "I couldn't repair your brakes, so I made your horn louder."

Hosting Services by ipHouse