Up level
The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 11 made on Friday February 21, 2020 at 04:51
James90
February 2020
On November 23, 2012 at 15:16, djy said...
I come across stories like this and I think - good grief! Then, on second thoughts, having got over the initial incredulity, I resign myself to the belief that anything to improve the standard of education in this country (UK) has, surely, got to be a good thing. For example...

The following is a genuine note taken from a relatively recent (2010) job ticket.

the limit striker plate is the problem when hitting upper limit is over time bent down this has been happening since it was taken apart by XXXXX the plate is not tight enough and due to lack of room cannot manage to tighten enough to stop this have adjusted back to a position where cuts through and tested it not handed back as XXXXX in to service so have made them aware of this problem which they will try to rectify whilst here servicing

Anyone care to have a go at deciphering it; i.e. add the punctuation?

Note: I do not profess to be an academic, but even my somewhat average 60's secondary modern education screams when I see something written without a single capital letter, comma or full stop. (Oh, and I've never once used a Venn Diagram in anger.)

I'm also belief that anything to improve the standard of education in this country has, surely, got to be a good thing

Hosting Services by ipHouse