The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 35 made on Thursday February 20, 2020 at 23:15
goldenzrule
Loyal Member
July 2007
On February 20, 2020 at 23:09, jhakam said...
Your arrogance is amazing to think I have not tried your way. The reason I am on this thread is because I have tried every conceivable way possible to make this work including doing it your way. I programmed my MX880 the same way and it has worked flawlessly for about 9 years.

I also spoke with a local shop that programs URC remotes. They tell me they rarely use a flasher on a TV when using URC remotes.

The reason there are delays in that macro are not by accident. The processor that I am using has a handshake issue with my TV. I had to find a way to make things work. If do not believe me call Emotiva and let them explain the issue with 8K Samsung TV's. By the way my background is software development so I am use to debugging software. This one has a bug that has only one answer. Remove the LED flasher from the TV and everything works. Get off your high horse when somebody is seeking help.

Hahahaha. Arrogance. I KNOW what the problem is. I KNOW you did not try to fix the proper way, because I can even tell from the info you posted. There is no big, and the shop you claim you spoke to either doesn't know wtf they are doing, or you just flat out lied about speaking to them (why did you speak to them but not have them fix it?). I can 100% gaurantee I know what the issue is, I said what the issue is, and user error is the issue. You programmed it wrong, simple as that. I tried to help you but you ignored it. It works via it cause you eliminated the problem, but now have a less reliable system. If that's how you want it, fine, but don't act like the one remote you've programmed somehow qualifies you to make a judgement on what's a bug and what user error compared to the thousands that I have programmed. It's such a simple fix but YOU are the one that is too arrogant to listen, even when you are the one that seaked out advice.

Hosting Services by ipHouse