The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 79 made on Friday February 14, 2020 at 13:06
Fins
Elite Member
June 2007
On February 14, 2020 at 09:42, highfigh said...
They have been telling people the same here since Spectrum bought Time Warner, so I tried it. That app sucked so badly I had them remove my access to it and got a refund. One of the main reasons my clients hated it is because the app has no numbered buttons, so access to channels is a matter of pressing Guide, Scroll to the channel, press Enter or press Left, scroll to find the channel or use the Favorites. In my case, it would freeze, restart or pixellate and none of the other apps I use do that.

I get that they don't want to use hardware other than modems and routers, but the app isn't ready for prime time.

WRT to the "technicians" thinking, if they could do that, one of my clients would have had their cable boxes installed by the time the tech left, instead of being left on the countertop, one without a remote or power supply.

I had a customer want to use it on guest bed tvs to save $7 a month per room. Besides the lack of numbers, what I noticed is no dvr functions when watching live tv. I don’t want to go back to the old days of no dvr.
Civil War reenactment is LARPing for people with no imagination.

Hosting Services by ipHouse