Up level
The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 15 made on Tuesday January 28, 2020 at 16:00
Fiasco
July 2009
On January 28, 2020 at 09:17, FunHouse Texas said...
All of these discussions seem premature without understanding the customers budget. Bar owners are Notorious for wanting to spend as little money as humanly possible and cut every corner they can to save a dollar to make something work. From what was stated the only known problem is a couple of boxes that fall off or loose connection. The term “updates” can have fast financial consequences. Is he willing to completely re-engineer his whole system that basically already works? If so at what cost?

Thus the ROI number on eliminating tuner mirroring charges.

He currently doesn't have an "engineered" system. A tuner at every TV is a nightmare and it's a always a shitshow at every bar I've ever been in to watch football. Que up the waitress carrying an armload of Directv receivers and then changing the wrong tuner mid game. Ask for a game on a TV and it when it happens depends upon customers being served first and the server remembering second.

My bar remote (before my most recent building addition. too lazy to take a screen grab of the current remote)

Last edited by Fiasco on January 28, 2020 16:28.
Pump House on Facebook: [Link: facebook.com]

Hosting Services by ipHouse