The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 1 made on Tuesday January 21, 2020 at 20:17
cbpat1
Long Time Member
August 2017
I have decided to upgrade from MX-890 to 990 and haven’t purchased the 990 yet, but have gone ahead and programmed the remote on my computer this evening anyway. It has been quite awhile since I have programmed my two 890’s that I use. I have got everything done, all the devices entered, all the macros, but I’ll be darned if I can remember how to program the favorite channels. I have all the channel icons plugged in, however I can’t remember how to enter the actual channel numbers. Can someone please help me with inputting the numbers for favorite channel numbers?

I got the software legally when I purchased a remote years ago from Surf Remote’s, they sent it with the remote that I purchased from them when I purchased an MX-780, in fact I bought two 780’s from them and I got two sets of software from them. I don’t do this everyday and kind of bumbled my way through, but I got it almost all the way to the end except for that one little roadblock. Thank you for any help you can provide me with....Pat

Hosting Services by ipHouse