The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 3 made on Thursday December 26, 2019 at 17:07
smorris
Founding Member
October 2001
raiders_fan94, thank you for your response. I was afraid what you said about the RF was going to be that control's downfall. Oh well, can live with 2 instead of 5 or so.

As for the Roku. Yes, I put the Pronto into LEARN and then clicked on BUTTON then with the front of the PRONTO facing the front of the ROKU about 6" or so distance when I clicked on one button I then clicked on the corresponding button and then OK would appear. Did this with a number of panels/buttons. Still, a number of them didn't work. I will look for the ROKU files in the file section. I also have an AT&T U-verse (PACE IPH8010 - #on back of remote - S30-S1B) and it is giving me the same trouble as the Roku. I checked the FAQ and it said to relearn those buttons/commands which don't work, which I have done several times and still some buttons work and others don't. Do you know if there is a U-verse file or if older ones will work with this newer box?? Just asking.... ANY other help would be greatly appreciated. I think this is why I shelved it a number of months ago - need it to work with all of the important remotes or why bother at all. That is why I wanted the Pronto to be my all-in-one remote so I could put the others away. Sorry to pontificate. Again, THANKS for your response and anything else you can offer is appreciated.

Hosting Services by ipHouse