Up level
The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 1 made on Monday October 7, 2019 at 14:13
buzz
May 2003
We replaced a ceiling mounted TV suspended over an armoire. It's a bedroom, the new TV is larger, and the bottom edge of the TV is masked by the top of the armoire when the customer is viewing from the bed. TV fills about 95% of space available. Obviously, we can move the mount forward. The customer does not want the TV to overhang the armoire, however, this is not a great plan because, even if we flush the TV with the front edge of the armoire, they'll want to angle the TV slightly for best viewing (TV is in a corner) and this will result in a picture cutoff for the significant other.

I'm thinking that we could mount the TV to a shallow track that will allow the TV to be pulled beyond the armoire edge while viewing. I'm looking for track suggestions. This needs to be relatively free moving because the customer will be on tiptoes to reach the TV.

I'm not keen on an articulating arm because it is not likely to extend far enough from the wall or have the required ease of movement. I don't recall the armoire depth, but it is about 30".

Looking for suggestions.

Hosting Services by ipHouse