Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 89 made on Friday September 27, 2019 at 08:23
djy
RC Moderator
August 2001
Again, interesting.

On September 21, 2019 at 22:01, davidcasemore said...
djy:

You have way too much time on your hands! Other folks on here have shown much more of a desire to "argue" with you than I ever would!

And yet here you again are with more of your 'intellectual' masochism.

On September 26, 2019 at 21:01, davidcasemore said...
Right. Just like all of your footnotes linking to breitbart.com confirms mine.

And unlike you, I don't have so much free time on my hands to verify just how many other kooky links you've listed.

And really? You had to go all Ad Hominem on her by calling out her Asperger's? Classy!

If one were to look, one will find all 4 out of 131 Breitbart links (coincidentally meaning 97% don't go to Breitbart) are even more specific insofar as they link to articles by James Delingpole.

Link 16 reports on another 'Ship of Fools Expedition':
"Yet another greenie expedition to the Arctic to raise awareness of ‘global warming’ has been scuppered by unexpected large quantities of ice. This brings to a total of six the number of Ship of Fools expeditions where weather reality has made a mockery of climate theory."
Link 86 reports on climate striking children:
"Across the Western world tens of thousands of brainwashed kids are bunking off school in what has misleadingly been described as a ‘Climate Strike.’"
Link 125 reports on the Canadian Environmental Agency deleting 100 years of climate data:
"Environment Canada – the federal environment agency in Canada – has erased a century’s worth of observed temperature data, claiming its modelled computer projections are more accurate."
Link 127 reports on the Labour Party's intentions towards private (fee paying) schools:
Labour has announced it intends to ban Eton (and other private schools) and I’m really glad:
Perhaps one would like to share some thoughts on the stories?

Feel free to check out the other links, some of which I entirely agree are 'kooky', but that's the BBC for you - 12 out of 131.

And finally, the mentioning of a fact is an Ad Hominem? Like those ill informed and misguided schoolchildren, methinks one is directing one's ire in the wrong direction.

Passion aside, the ill informed naivety of Ms Thunberg's UN speech clearly illustrates the manipulation and ill advice being offered by those with few morals and scruples. If one believes we should heed the disjointed ramblings of an emotionally disturbed teenager over rational discourse, then I cannot help but feel one belongs with them.

Last edited by djy on September 27, 2019 16:31.

Hosting Services by ipHouse