The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 24 made on Wednesday September 4, 2019 at 16:17
djy
RC Moderator
August 2001
On September 4, 2019 at 01:07, davidcasemore said...
You can't argue with propaganda so I won't even try.

The polite way of claiming I'm a denier?

I’m regularly at the receiving end of such comments; along with the de reguerre: 'so you believe you know more than the IPCC?'

Even having what I think of as being a reasonable general education I, of course, don't understand as much about climate-related issues as the IPCC nor, indeed, the scientists conducting the research. I do, however, have a curious mind; thus it was easy to discover the selective nature of IPCC evidence and the increasingly aggressive pursuit of those who disagreed with it (subsequently laid bare by the Climategate emails and which continues to this day). To those who question my views, I merely ask they research the issues for themselves, though I do so knowing that most are lazy, preferring instead to rely on the headlines of a compliant MSM and claiming all climate-related science not IPCC approved is propaganda. And down that road lies Lysenkoism

Note: The person/persons behind the Science of Doom website focuses on the science of climate change (not the politics) and has received recommendations from both sides of the argument. It's an excellent place to start, though I don't expect you to believe me.

Hosting Services by ipHouse